put three characters in my ask box and I will write a fan fiction with each in it
I never refer to Obama as President Obama because legally he is not [president]. He constantly says that our Constitution is passé and he ignores it. … He is an avowed Muslim and my question is, why isn’t something being done to get him out of government? He has no legal right to be calling himself president.
They watched in style.
Accra | 1961 | Spectators watching horse racing | Photographed by Ian Berry
Accra, 1961. Spectators watching horse racing.
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a girl
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a boy
- it’s okay to be agender one day and bigender the next
- it’s okay to not identify as any specific gender
- it’s okay to keep your gender to yourself
- your gender is your own goddamn business
It’s just so funny to hear Pharrell singing songs like this:
Because the first time I heard him, over ten years ago, he sang songs like this:
I’d pay good money to see him perform “Lapdance” in Meryl Streep’s face.
You are personally responsible for becoming more ethical than the society you grew up in.